International Dental Covid 19 Response
Kiwi dentist David Bell has been practicing in Singapore since 2003, establishing his clinic International Dental in 2008. David hails from Auckland, is a blues fan, likes to exercise, play golf and drink wine with his wife. His bucket list includes exploring the beautiful Doubtful Sound and Chatham Islands.
As a healthcare specialist, David and his team are highly skilled in hygienic practices that ensure the safety of their patients. In response to Covid 19, not only are they following all MoH guidelines, they have put additional measures in place.
- Extra cleaning is done between patients.
- All equipment and instruments are sterilized by autoclave.
- Gowns, gloves and N95 masks are worn while treating patients.
- Hazmat suits are worn for some procedures.
- All patients are screened before entering the building.
- Lifts are sanitised every 30 minutes.
These precautions ensure that going to the dentist now is just as safe as ever.
For those of you who would like to improve your smile, International Dental is offering a special discount on teeth home whitening kits.
The usual retail price is $592, but if you book an appointment you can get yours for $300.